Display AllAny Symptom
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS®
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
- Product Description
- Liquid-filled capsules
- Provides relief from allergies
- Available In:
- 24 count
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Other Information
- store at 59° to 77° F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light.
- Inactive Ingredients
- gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, and sorbitol. Capsules are imprinted with edible dye-free ink.
- Questions or comments?
- Call 1-877-717-2824
Liqui-Gels® is a registered trademark of R.P. Scherer Technologies, Inc.
42780 CREEK VIEW PLAZA 150, ASHBURN, VA
43330 JUNCTION PLAZA, ASHBURN, VA
44110 ASHBURN SHOPPING PLZ, ASHBURN, VA
20321 SUSAN LESLIE DR, ASHBURN, VA
See Your Local Pollen Forecast ASHBURN, VA Change Location