Display AllAny Symptom
BENADRYL® Anti-Itch Gel For Kids
This website contains product information that may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website information and product package information, this website information should be regarded as the most current.
- Product Description
- Children's Anti-Itch Gel
- External analgesic
- Immediate cooling, soothing itch relief
- Stops the urge to scratch
- For kids ages 2 and up
- Available in:
- Gel tube
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Other information
- store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).
- Inactive ingredients
- benzyl alcohol, carbomer, EDTA, menthol, SD alcohol 40-B, trolamine, water
- Questions or comments?
- Call 1-800-524-2624
45415 DULLES CROSSING PLZ, STERLING, VA
950 EDWARDS FERRY RD NE, LEESBURG, VA
2525 CENTREVILLE RD MCNAIR F, HERNDON, VA
12197 SUNSET HILLS RD, RESTON, VA
See Your Local Pollen Forecast ASHBURN, VA Change Location