Display AllAny Symptom
BENADRYL® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
- Product Description
- Topical analgesic/skin protectant.
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride will stop the itch at its source by blocking the histamine that causes itch.
- Skin protectant (Zinc acetate).
- Topical analgesic (Diphenhydramine HCI)
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not use more than directed
- hold stick straight down over affected skin area
- press tip of stick repeatedly on affected skin area until liquid flows, then dab sparingly
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age:
- ask a doctor
- Other Information
- store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- Inactive ingredients
- alcohol, glycerin, povidone, purified water, and tromethamine
- Questions or comments?
- Call 1-800-524-2624
17 COLBY CT, BEDFORD, NH
100 QUALITY DR, HOOKSETT, NH
600 AMHERST ST, NASHUA, NH
80 DAMANTE DR, CONCORD, NH
See Your Local Pollen Forecast MANCHESTER, NH Change Location