Display AllAny Symptom
Original Strength BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Cream
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
- Product Description
- Topical analgesic/skin protectant
- Histamine Blocking Itch Relief
- BENADRYL® topical cream stops your itch at the source by blocking the histamine that causes itch.
- Topical analgesic (Diphenhydramine HCI)
- Skin protectant (Zinc acetate)
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- For external use only.
- Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Other Information
- store at 59° to 77° F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light.
- Inactive Ingredients
- gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, and sorbitol. Capsules are imprinted with edible dye-free ink.
- Questions or comments?
- Call 1-877-717-2824
Liqui-Gels® is a registered trademark of R.P. Scherer Technologies, Inc.
See Your Local Pollen Forecast Unknown Change Location