BENADRYL<sup>®</sup> Allergy ULTRATABS<sup>®</sup> Tablets with Allergy Relief and Diphenhydramine HCI 25mg
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.17ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
Use BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATABS® Tablets with 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCI, antihistamine, for effective relief from symptoms related to hay fever, upper respiratory allergy, or cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itchy throat
- 8 count
- 24 count
- 48 count
- 100 count
- 144 count
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 tablet
- Children under 6 years: do not use
- Each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- Store between 20-25° C (68-77° F). Protect from light.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
Use only as directed. Do not use more than one BENADRYL® (diphenhydramine) product during the same time.
Where can I find more information?
You can obtain more information about BENADRYL® by talking to your doctor or pharmacist. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division by clicking Contact Us below or calling toll-free 877-717-2824.