BENADRYL<sup>®</sup> Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick for Rashes, Insect and Bug Bites
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.21ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
Soothe itchy skin fast with BENADRYL® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick, an easy-to-apply topical analgesic stick with 2% diphenhydramine HCI to help protect your skin. Apply directly on skin to treat pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
Diphenhydramine HCI 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
alcohol, glycerin, povidone, purified water, and tromethamine
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
- Ask a doctor
Do not use more than directed.
Hold stick straight down over affected skin area.
Press tip of stick repeatedly on affected skin area until liquid flows, then dab sparingly.
Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor cuts
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- On chicken pox
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
Use only as directed. Do not use more than one BENADRYL® diphenhydramine product during the same time.
Where can I find more information?
You can obtain more information about BENADRYL® by talking to your doctor or pharmacist. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division by clicking Contact Us below or calling toll-free 877-717-2824.