Display AllAny Symptom
BENADRYL® READYMIST® Itch Stopping Spray
This website contains product information that may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If there are any differences between this website information and product package information, this website information should be regarded as the most current.
- Product Description
- On-the-go Itch Stopping Spray
- Topical analgesic/skin protectant
- Histamine Blocking Itch Relief
- BENADRYL® Spray stops your itch at the source by blocking the histamines that cause itch
- Available in:
- Spray package
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
- When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Other Information
- store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- Inactive ingredients
- alcohol, glycerin, povidone, purified water, tromethamine
- Questions or comments?
See Today's Pollen Forecast Unknown Change Location