BENADRYL<sup>®</sup> Allergy Plus Congestion for Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion Relief
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
Use BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion ULTRATABS® for relief from sinus pressure and nasal congestion. Made with 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCI, antihistamine, and 10mg of phenylephrine HCI, these allergy relief tablets provide effective relief from symptoms such as:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itchy throat
- sinus congestion
- sinus pressure
- 24 count
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
carnauba wax, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
Store between 20-25° C (68-77° F).
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Nasal Congestion
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose
- Nasal Congestion
Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
Use only as directed. Do not use more than one BENADRYL® diphenhydramine product during the same time.
Where can I find more information?
You can obtain more information about BENADRYL® by talking to your doctor or pharmacist. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division by clicking Contact Us below or calling toll-free 877-717-2824.